MI-Connection is committed to making our services accessible to the community.
We will work to find solutions for our customers who have disabilities.
- MI-Connection services are compatible with TTY equipment.
- MI-Connection services passes through 711 calls based on the customer’s geographic location and telephone number.
- MI-Connection will provide onsite technical support for hearing impaired customers to set up TTY equipment and Closed Captioning at no cost to the subscriber.
- MI-Connection offers Large Button Remotes.
- MI-Connection will provide at no cost, the calling feature for Automatic Recall which allows the subscriber to return the most recent incoming call, or to hear the last incoming caller’s number and then optionally return the call.
- Subscribers may qualify for discounted local Directory Assistance (411).
- MI-Connection can provide alternatives for billing, Welcome Kits and Channel Line Ups.
- When paying a bill by phone, our Customer Service Representatives will read you your bill and answer any questions.
For further information, please contact:
MI-Connection Customer Service Manager
Office - 704-360-1825
Fax - 704-663-5470