There is currently 1 position available at MI-Connection. Please see below to find information regarding our Direct Sales Representative Postion. Applicants must be able to pass drug test and a background check. MI-Connection offers a competitive salary and benefits package. All positions listed maybe applied by sending a letter of interest and resume to MI-Connection PO Box 90 Mooresville, NC 28115 or via e-mail
The policy of MI-Connection is to foster, maintain, and promote equal employment opportunity. We recruit, hire, train, and promote employees without discrimination because of race, religion, color, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, sex or age. MI-Connection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Please fax this application to: 704-663-0667
- Direct Sales Representative (Residential)
Direct Sales Representative
MI-Connection Communications has a strong, multi-faceted product line and relies on talented direct sales representatives to expand the sales of our services in the towns of Mooresville, Davidson and Cornelius, NC. You will be responsible for contacting potential customers within assigned residential neighborhoods to promote the benefits of MI-Connection Video, High Speed Internet and Voice Services. Representatives will increase customer understanding and appreciation of MI-Connection products and pricing models as well as competitive advantages over other service providers. You will evaluate existing and potential product needs and make recommendations accordingly. Representatives will also complete associated paperwork following each customer contact on a timely, accurate and legible manner in accordance to procedure.
This is a salary plus commission-based position that offers unlimited earning potential. Previous door-to-door or telemarketing sales experience is beneficial and preferred.
- Solicit residential customers through door-to-door sales efforts.
- Promote company and services with a positive professional attitude at all times.
- Good decision making skills are a must
- Must like to work with the public and have pleasant disposition
- Perform other tasks as may be required to assist MI-Connection in carrying out its customer service mission, goals and objectives, as circumstances may dictate.
Demonstrate the ability to:
- Exhibit initiative in requirements of the position and perform tasks both independently and with supervision, to meet all service needs and to meet company goals.
- Communicate effectively, organize and plan time effectively.
- Demonstrate professional conduct and appearances at all times while representing MI-Connection.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have valid drivers license, good driving record and reliable transportation.
- Experience in communications, data, and digital telephone a plus.
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and outdoors in all seasons.
The selected candidate will have excellent opportunities for advancement and exposure to a broad range of new technologies. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background check, and have a valid vehicle operator’s license and a satisfactory driving record.
MI-Connection is an equal opportunity employer.